Stolen Pictures

I stole these from Christi's (my sister in law) blog from our Idaho trip a few weeks ago. She takes the most precious pictures of my daughter. You'd think they would motivate me to learn how to use my camera. Maybe in the next 5 months I will.
Emily and Westin

Emily playing with my cousin Heather's baby Noah. She is getting practice in how to rock "gently."

Emily and Westin again. Who cares that he's not smiling, he looks adorable.
Emily, Westin, and Megan. Megan is my cousin's daughter. If she an Emily didn't live so far away, they would be the best little pals/trouble makers to grace the planet.
I just love Westin's face above the girls.

Emily having some down time with some of Aunt Susan's kittens. Emily loved to have the kittens sit by her on the rocking chair.

I think Emily's LOVE for kittens is portrayed in this picture. If I look at it too long it makes me feel just a tiny bit guilty about being a grinch when it comes to pets.

Learning how to be "gentle."



Comments

Laura said…
I love the picture with the kitten! Soooo cute!
Christi Pobst said…
Fun! I think the pictures look different on your blog then on mine! Strange.

Popular Posts