Can I Help You Mom?

Yesterday was cleaning day at our house. This usually is me starting at the front and cleaning each room until we get to the back. I've been really fortunate to have Emily go to a playgroup for 2 1/2 hours every Friday morning for the past 6 months, opening up prime cleaning time. Anyways, playgroup is over for the summer, so yesterday I had a little shadow.

Every room I was in, "Can I help you Mom?" Sometimes she'd even throw in a please. So she would put toys aways, clothes in the dirty clothes, dust, little things that seemed like so much fun for her.

When we got to the kitchen I was washing some dishes and she asked, "I wash the dishes Mom?" Sadly I had to tell her "No, you're too little to wash dishes." She responded with, "I want to be big so I can wash the dishes." Me too Emily, I want you to be big so YOU can wash the dishes and I can go play with my toys :).

So here is my little helper cleaning the oven door for me. No- she's not for hire at your house.

Comments

Kristin said…
Love little helpers!

Popular Posts