Boston - Here we come



So it's December 1st and to all prospective dental students this is a special day because it's the day that dental schools can officially accept their students.  Well, today after work I (Justin) checked my email and Boston University sent me a letter congratulating me on my acceptance.  Hooray!!!!  Needless to say we are very happy about it.  Unless another school comes up with another offer we will probably be on our way to Boston.  We are Cougars who are excited to become Terriers as well.

Comments

Christi Pobst said…
ALRIGHT!! This is great news! Congrats Justin!
The McLemore's said…
I bet you'll love it there, I think Travis Stanley went on his mission there. You should hit him up with any questions.
M said…
Yay! Congratulations to you and your fam :)
Julie Barnes said…
WOO HOO! Congrats you guys. That is very exciting news!! I bet Boston is awesome, you will have so much fun there!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! You will have fun living in such a historic city!
Us Bailey's said…
Congratualtions! It's nice knowing whats going to go on in your future! Keep us posted on everything!!! Boston is one of my favorite places in the whole world- Maybe one of these days Mike. Joel and I will come and visit!
Karolyn said…
COngratulations! How fun for you guys to experience the East Coast! Just don't get sucked into being Red Sox fans... ;)
Eevi said…
Congratulations!!!!!!
Arlene Neilson said…
We are so excited for you. Boston is on my list to visit. Maybe we'll do that while you are there!!!! Congratulations and we wish you every success. Ryan and Missy will definitely miss you and especially Emily. I'm sure Kathy is feeling the same way. That is great!!!
Courtney N said…
Yeah! Tell Justin congrats for me! You guys will have so much fun in Boston... Im jealous!

Popular Posts