Knotts Berry Farm


Last Saturday we went to Knotts Berry Farm. Kathy's (Justin's mom) work had their annual picnic there. The day started out with a delicious picnic- unbelievably good fried chicken. Then we went into the park. We had so much fun on all of the rides- except one. It was called Perilous Plunge! It was one of those 'get wet' rides. Well our cart goes straight down (so scary) and hits the bottom leaving us dry at first. I had a millisecond where I thought "wow, I had the best seat-not even wet" then all of a sudden WHOOSH this huge wave overtakes my entire body. I was drenched. More drenched than a full on shower. No joke. I tell this story for several reasons- 1. don't go on it. even if you are tempted, it is kind of fun, but not worth the soakingness of it. 2. it explains why I look soaking and disgusting in the above picture. Oh, the other bummer is "The Excellerator" was closed all day which is the most fun rollercoaster- maybe next time.

Cute Emily Story: So we took her to see Snoopy. She was really excited when we first saw him and started to pet him like she pets the dogs. It was really cute. Also, in all of the lines we waited in, Emily passed the time by waving at all of the people. She is such a social butterfly!


Here is the tribute to Ghost Busters. Next year they are going to do a whole ghost busters theme I guess. It should be pretty interesting.


Here is Emily getting ready for her first amusement park ride. It was a snoopy bus that took you in circles. I have to be honest when I say this was the only ride all day that made me sick. Poor kids!


Since it is Halloween time they have these scary monster guys walking around. They really are scary! As much as Emily loved Snoopy, she wanted nothing to do with this guy or the vampire.
It was a very fun, long, hot, tiring day. Emily took the liberty of snuggling up and rejuvenating. We all slept well that night!

Comments

How fun! I laughed so hard at your description of the ride! I'm glad it was fun though. So where is Knott's Berry Farm? We are most likely going to go to Disney Land for New Years so I was just wondering if you are close to that? -lindsey
camille & coryn said…
emily looks pretty serious business on that snoopy ride...
Us Bailey's said…
I LOVED Knottsberry farm when I was a kid! We went all the time! I am so jealous that you are down there having fun! Good luck and tell Emily hi from Joel -- we need to get all these kids together for a fun picture!

Popular Posts