June Lake

Last weekend we went to June Lake for Justin's sister Jessica's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. I was kind of lame and didn't really take any pictures on the wedding day. However, for pictures of the bride and groom check out Matt and Christi's pictures. Someday soon I will have a cute little family picture of us up here. Well here are some I do have.
Here's Justin, Emily and I at the waterfall. I love that this beautiful little spot is only about a 15 minute walk from the house.

Setting up for the wedding- this was the hoody club.
Here's Emily with Justin's cousin's little boy Caleb. They kept each other entertained.

Comments

Us Bailey's said…
I LOVE IT!!! I call Joel my little tornado because he goes a million miles and leaves a disaster area in his wake! It looks like Emily is growing up so big and way too fast!!!! Good luck keeping up with her!
Megan said…
Crazy... that's my nephew. I never thought I'd see him on here.

Popular Posts