Halloween Festivities

The Halloween festivities have begun! Last Saturday Emily went to her first birthday party!! I don't know why I thought this was so exciting, but I did. It was a costume party for two little boys in our ward who were turning one. I didn't take any pictures that day because Emily decided she was going to be shy and wouldn't leave me for a second to even take a little picture. Anyways, Halloween dress up #1.

Dress up #2 was yesterday and for playgroup a lady in our ward put on a Halloween costume parade!! It was so fun! Here is a little plug for ward play groups. They are WONDERFUL. I can't even express what a blessing it has been. I don't consider myself a shy person, but I'm kind of hesitant to just put myself out there. However, I have no problem going to a park once a week letting Emily crawl around on the grass and meet lots of wonderful women. Anyways, back to the parade. The kids were so fun. There were all sorts of really neat costumes, police men, star wars, Disney princesses, ballerinas, pirates, little red riding hood, the list goes on and on. We had pumpkin cookies and really enjoyed one another's company while the kids played and played and played and took a fantastic nap when we went home. Emily loves being around other kids so she always has a good time. It was a great day to be a mom.
Here is a shot of Emily in her lady bug tutu.
Here is my attempt at getting as many kids in as a could. I would to point the Little Bo Peep and her little sister the Lost Sheep here next to Minnie Mouse- TOO CUTE!

Dress up #3 will be this Saturday at our ward Trunk-or-Treat/chili cook off. Justin is going to make chili for the cookoff! I will take much better pictures of Emily at this event.

Comments

L said…
OH my goodness Allison, EMILY IS THE CUTEST LITTLE LADY BUG EVER!!!!

I just realized this... I have a sister named Allison and another named Emily, and I love both of those names so much!
i think she is the cutest litlle girl ever! nothing cuter than a squishy lady bug

Popular Posts