To Bone and Back

After spending a couple weeks swimming in Arizona we went to Idaho for a week. While there, I ran a race with my cousins called To Bone and Back. We were an 8 person team running 5 mile legs (40 total). We had so much fun! Our team name was Cruisin' Cousins. I'm pretty sure in years to come there will be many Cruisin' Cousin teams. Hopefully I'll be on it again! It was tons of fun. 

The 3 boys- Austin, Mike, Daniel
 My favorite team (besides my own of course) Team Joe Dirt
 Mike's leg was the most intense. It was a grueling uphill only leg. They had special towels for them at the end. It says, "I Conquered the Hill."
 Heather and Mike
 The Butikofer clan (Mike, Heather, Chelsea, & Austin) ah, I just realized Daniel isn't in this picture. Bummer.
 Me & Camille
I didn't get any pictures with Stacey, but she was our 8th member. The funniest part of the race for me was Mike's "special juice." He is a food scientist and came up with his own mysterious energy drink powder. I stayed far away from it, but he did awesome, so I'm sure it worked great! 

Comments

Popular Posts