Idaho Party Part 1

The year Emily was born brought 6 new kids into my extended family. Most of them all live in Idaho. If I was going to be out west I really wanted to take the girls to Idaho. My Aunt Susan's house is like a little kid dream. Lots of green grass, playhouse, kitties, trampoline, it goes on and on. 

My girls had a fantastic time playing with everyone. 



 Here is my Lyla and my cousin's Lilah both playing with phones. 
 My kitty lover decided she needed to feed the cats. They weren't too excited about that plan. 
 One day we went to a little splash park in Rexburg. Lyla totally dug it. 
 The bigger girls all had their dollars for the carousel. 
 Luckily we got to see my sister Camille while we were there.
 We had to have forced rest time one day for all of the girls. You can't tell from the picture, but there are7 girls down there. 

Comments

Popular Posts