Idaho Party Part 2

Slip in Slide day was so FUN. Those girls are pretty skilled. 


 Climber girl was digging all of the opportunities to climb on things. 
 Emily LOVES baby Stella. She says it's because she has crazy hair. We're super lucky because Baby Stella is coming to visit us in Boston at the end of September- woot woot.
 Seriously love my girls. 
 Of all the fun things, I think both girls said their favorite thing was riding horses at Megan's house. My cousin Austin has a couple horses and took the girls out for a ride one afternoon. It happened to be our last day there, or else the girls would have wanted to go every single day. I'm sure Austin would have too, he and his wife Chelsea are pretty awesome. 
 What was crazy to me was that these little 4 year old girls would ride the horse around by themselves. Austin would be next to them, but they would have the reigns by themselves. Two little girls who can't ride bikes, were riding a horse. It was really cute. 
 I took Lyla for a ride and it was really a special experience. She really really loved it. All week her catch phrase was, "I no like it." She didn't like anything. However, we were riding around and she said, "I like horses mom." Over and over again. She would hold the reigns and say "Go horsey" and "Giddyup." Man, just typing about it makes me want to go back. She cried and cried when she had to get off. I think I need to move to Idaho...
 (ever have those days where you think your kids' unkept hair looks really cute, and then you take pictures and look at it later and think-yikes?! well, that was one of those days.)


Emily got attacked by a cat one of the days. She had some pretty nasty scratches. Here is Lyla chasing the cat with a golf club saying, "You mess with my sister- you mess with me!" 

Comments

Popular Posts