Busy Days

While Daddy was away the girls were gonna PLAY! On one particular Saturday we woke up early to go to Town Day. A day long celebration with rides, booths, games and what not down the center of our town. 

After that we went to Fresh Pond Days (that's where most of these pics are from). Fresh Pond is a beautiful area around the corner from us that is a 2.5 mile loop around a reservoir. The natural beauty of the area is unbelievable. It is where I run most days, so it's pretty special to me. Anyhow- Emily made crafts, the girls played on fire trucks and we even got a couple newbooks.





Next we went to our ward party. We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed everyone's company. Here's Lyla and her friend William just chilling in a wagon. We washed off lots of dirt/paint at bathtime that night.

After the ward party we booked it over to Barnes and Noble where a lady in our ward was having a book signing I wanted to go to. Phew. Sometimes, I'm kind of crazy and am glad I have Justin around to let me know that I should slow down a little bit :).


Comments

Popular Posts