P.S.

I forgot to add something to my previous post about apple picking.

On our way home Emily fell asleep and Justin and I were both pretty sleepy. We discussed taking a 'car nap' when we got home so we wouldn't have to wake Emily up. Personally I didn't think it would really happen, but when we got home we pulled in the drive and Justin leaned his chair back. At this point we were both so tired, it honestly seemed like the most logical solution. I followed his lead and back my chair went. The three of us spent the next hour sleeping in our car, in our driveway. What can I say- we're cool.

Comments

Julie Barnes said…
Too funny! You guys have a ton of fun in Boston! Lucky guys!! Can't wait to hear about the new baby! I am rooting for Saturday...it's a great birthday. :) Hope all goes well.
Tanya Z said…
i hope one of your neighbors got a picture. that's something i want to see!

Popular Posts