Happy Birthday Justin

Yesterday was Justin's birthday. We started the day out with pleasant sleep in until 8:30. Thank you Lyla for being an amazing sleeper and Grandma RaDean for keeping Emily occupied. We had a delicious breakfast followed by relaxing and playing with the girls. For lunch Justin and I took advantage of having Grandma here and went on a date to an Indian food restaurant. Then Justin, Emily, and I went and picked my Dad up at the airport for a quick visit and stopped by the famous Mike's Pastry on our way home. We brought home a cannoli, cheesecake, chocolate cake, boston creme pie, and a Halloween cupcake. Delicious. So hopefully it was a great day for Justin. We sure love him around here.

Emily made her daddy a birthday card and here is what it said:
"Dear Daddy,
I love you. I really really love you. You are cute.
Love,
Emily"

Comments

Courtney N said…
Happy birthday Justin!
Happy Birthday Justin. Your girls are so cute! I love what Emily said in her card. And those pastries look yummy!

Popular Posts