How to Dress Like a 2 (almost 3) Yr. Old

Little Emily has some really cute clothes, but she always has to make her own personal additions. Today she went into her room to take a nap and when she woke up she had added her ballerina skirt, a sweater, and of course a summer hat. She didn't know how to put the sweater on, so it has a twist in it. I love that she comes up with this stuff, it's totally her crazy personality. Anyways, I just had to share what my darling daughter loves to do now.
The goofiness continued during our nightly play time. She made a new chair inside her lego bucket. I can't imagine it being very comfortable, but she was digging it. I guess if your hiney is pretty small it isn't too bad.

Her new favorite sign- "I love you." When she does it with two hands it means, "I love you too."

Comments

Whoa, Camdon does the "I love you, too" with two hands as well. Crazy!

Popular Posts