Enjoying Sunshine and Cute Babies

We are in California for a few days, which I will blog more about later, but in the meantime Emily and I (Allison) were able to spend a few days with our newest family members! Here are pictures of Emily with Baby Westin. She loves to play/terrorize him. He will sit in his little infant chair and she will try to bounce it like crazy saying "wee wee." Poor kid goes through an earthquake before we get to her. But really she loves him. She give him sweet little kisses and just loves him. We already can't wait to see them again at Christmas!

Comments

Awww that is so sweet! She's just trying to take care of him like a little Mom!

And have I ever told you I think Emily looks like pictures of your Mom? My Mom wants so badly for her two new grandkids to look like her she can hardly stand it!
-Lindsey
socal smitties said…
oh my goodness...baby westin looks a lot like truman! wowser!!!

Popular Posts