Zoo Time!





A couple days ago Emily and I went to the zoo with our friends Kristen and Tyler. Tyler is Emily's newest little friend in our ward. Kristen watches Emily for me while I teach piano and Emily LOVES going to their house. There are 4 kids, a dog, and a park next door. Heaven. With the scary winter ahead I have been trying to do as much outside as I can so we hit up the New England Zoo. Not the greatest, but not too shabby either.

It was especially fun for Emily at the age she is. She would talk to the animals as if she was their best friend. There were monkeys sitting by the glass and she went up to it, looked it straight in the face and said, "Hi Monkey. Hi Monkey! My name Emy." And then proceeded to giggle uncontrollably. Her and Tyler would go from exhibit to exhibit checking out the monkeys, gorillas, bats, snakes- typical zoo stuff.

Another funny Emily conversation was between her and the lion. The lion was asleep. She kept yelling, "Wake up Lion! Wake up! No Sleeping." It was really cute.

Speaking of cute. There was a two month old giraffe. That is what the kid-os are looking at in the picture.

Fun times!


Comments

Allison, how long have you been teaching piano? Did you take any classes to help you do it? I am going to start teaching piano. Will you email me about it. I like to get your ideas. My email is megannkarlsven@gmail.com.

Thanks and by the way Emily is so cute. I cant believe how fast they grow.
Stef said…
Hey chica! I need your email address again... forgot to save it from last time! Lots of love!

Popular Posts