Happy Birthday Mommy

So I have somewhat mentioned this before, but our little Emily is quite the singer. She LOVES to sing songs. Her favorites are: Princess Song (I know you from Sleeping Beauty), Kiss the Girl (Little Mermaid), I Love to See the Temple, Jesus Wants me for Sunbeam, I Am Like a Star Shining Brightly, The Daddy Song, Happy Family, After Today (Goofy Movie). Yes, this is quite a list. I wasn't kidding when I said she loves singing. Granted, singing is filling in the blanks of certain words, but come on- still pretty cute.

Here is one of my favorite songs she has ever sang. Yes this post is a little late, but better late than never right? Enjoy...

Comments

Ehle Family said…
Totally cute. Happy Bday.
Stef said…
This is soooo precious! happy late birthday to ya!
socal smitties said…
CUTEST! happy birthday!

Popular Posts