Curly Sue & Baby Lyla

Remember my baby who had no hair. Well she still doesn't have lots of hair, but look what the Boston humidity did to it! Isn't it gorgeous!! We even have ways to trick her into wearing hair clips for a little bit. Just wanted to show off her curls.

So since Emily loves all things "girl" now (tea parties, shoes, princesses, etc.) of course she LOVES baby dolls. Her baby doll of choice is cabbage patch Baby Lyla. Emily loves to feed her bottles, give her pacis, sing her songs (she'll sing "rock a bye baby, rock a by baby" over and over), changing her diaper, everything a mommy does for a baby Emily does for Baby Lyla. Emily also has a very very specific way that she holds her. Sometimes when I hold the baby, I do it wrong and this greatly upsets Emily to the point where she won't let me hold her anymore. It's pretty funny how upset she gets. "NO MOMMY, DIS WAY. NO WAY MOMMY!!!"
So here are a few shots of my curly sue with her Baby Lyla.


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Ryan and Missy- said…
I miss this girl SO MUCH!!!
She is addorable and those curls are amazing! I have to admit I am a bit jealous of you getting to live in Boston. When Krieg was first born, Max wanted to put a diaper on his tiger and do other baby things but that stage passed after about a day. He went right back to playing soccer and making his dinosaur roar in Krieg's face. Isn't funny how you do nothing and girl's really act like girls and boy's really act like boys.
Jenna said…
Super cute pics! As for being a paraeducator, I like it. It's a lot less responsibility and pressure than a teacher but you also don't get paid as much. I tried to get a teaching job but it is SUPER hard to hired in this district I'm in.
Unknown said…
Sooooo darn cute!!! LOVE the curls!

Popular Posts