WIPEOUT



Justin is the author of this post. I normally don't write too much on the blog but I had an exciting day so I thought I would share. My day was looking a little dull with Allison and Emily currently in Arizona and it being all rainy. However, I recently received an email from the producers of the show Wipeout saying that they were having casting calls in Anaheim today. For those of you who haven't seen the show, Wipeout is a program on ABC in which contestants compete against each other doing all kinds of crazy stunts to win the grand prize of $50,000. Since we're on our way to dental school, we don't have tons of cash sitting around, and it just sounded like fun I thought I would give the casting call a shot. It was pouring rain the whole time I waited outside in line (about 3.5 hours) and I thought I probably didn't have a chance against some of the crazy characters that were in line with me. When I finally got inside I told the people from the show who I was and why I wanted to be on Wipeout and ............................(drumroll)..................... I got a call back for next week!! I was a little shocked but I pretty much skipped out with a big grin on my face. Everybody be watching your television next season because you may see me falling off big red bouncy balls into a giant mud pit. Yummm!

Comments

Justin, that is awesome. I can't wait to see you bouncing from ball to ball and into the mud pit! Good luck!!!
Holy crap! That is one of our favorite shows--we'll definitely be on the lookout. Sorry its been so long since we've talked, how's life? We gotta catch up with you guys sometime...
That is seriously so awesome! I hope you make it onto the show...You should invent some more personalities that you randomly switch into, I think it will give you a better chance of getting on because some of those people are CRAZY!!
-Lindsey
Sarah said…
Hi Allison and Justin,
I stalk your blog every now and then, and when I saw this I was so excited! My family and I have been looking for Justin since the season started - to no avail. Has he been on yet? Did he end up on the cutting room floor? I'm curious and impatient. :)
Thanks,
Sarah Savage See
p.s. emily is adorable!

Popular Posts