Story Time

Every Tuesday Emily and I go to the library for story time. Before I joined the world of Momhood I had no idea there were so many community resources for little babies. Well maybe not ssoo many, but the library is so quality it seems like a lot. We pull up to the library and Emily squeals and kicks her legs with excitement because she knows where we are. Then for a half an hour little she and other oneish year olds get together sing songs, read poems, clap their hands, play with bubbles, play with musical instruments, and toys. We usually even get a free book to take home! 





Comments

Julie Barnes said…
Emily is so cute and smart! I wonder if our library has stuff for kids under 2?? Looks like fun!
Oh so cute! I can't wait to start doing all the fun things moms get to do! :)

-Lindsey

Popular Posts