Happy Birthday Nash!

Here is the background: Jamie Robinson (blog Jared & Jamie) has been my friend for a long time- basically forever. We were in the same ward in Arizona and then really close friends while we both lived in Provo. We got married about the same time and had our first little babies about the same time too. I was so sad to move away from Utah because I was excited for our babies to grow up together. But life goes on. Jamie told me they were going to be in Arizona in February for Nash's birthday and I needed to go to Arizona to visit my Grandma Alice so I planned it the same weekend as the party. It was so good to see them! We had such a good time having delicious bbq and cupcakes and enjoying pony rides. Happy Birthday Nash!!



Comments

camille & coryn said…
too bad nash and emily don't match like you and jamie...

Popular Posts