Snowy Weekend

Last weekend Justin had a Friday and Saturday off of work so we took advantage of the opportunity to come visit June Lake. We came to visit Great Grandma Connie and Great Grandpa Ron as well as enjoy the winter wonderland. On Friday Justin and I went skiing. Oh my goodness, I forgot how much I love it! It feels so good. Plus it was amazing to spend the day with Justin doing something that we love together.

On Saturday we went into the city of Mammoth and played racquetball with Justin's sister Kati and cousin Garret. I have not played very much racquetball in my day, but it was so much fun. The games were quite intense, but they were not without a lot of laughing! I will throw in Justin and I won :)

On Sunday we bundled Emily up and played in the snow. It was so fun. Keep reading my posts to see more about this. Then in the afternoon Justin headed back down south. Kati, Emily, and I are still up here until Friday. Connie is opening a new spa next Friday, so we are helping get the inventory tagged.

It was a great weekend away!





Comments

Popular Posts