Christmas Night!

Since we've been married one of Justin and I's favorite things to do together is cook. I was terrified of cooking when I first got married, but with a few decent meals and a great encouraging husband I pretty much enjoy it now. We also both really like good food. Last year we had just had Emily and did not travel anywhere for Christmas. We still wanted it to be special so we made ourselves and some friends a huge delicious prime rib Christmas dinner. We decided to carry that tradition to my parents house this year (they gladly accepted). We had just as much fun making dinner this year. (I will say by "we" I really mean mostly Justin- but I assist). Anyways, on this year's menu was prime rib, mashed potatoes, squash, zucchini, rolls, and green salad. Yum. Definitely a success. We are already looking forward to next year!

Comments

Jenna said…
Hey, good taste Allison, I just noticed we have the same background. :)
Us Bailey's said…
Yum,Yum! Can I come to your house next year?!! That looks good!

Popular Posts