Hanging Out in Arizona

Justin, Emily, and I spent the week before Christmas in Arizona with my parents and brothers, sister, and sister in law. It was very laid back and fun. the highlight of my coming for both me and my parents is the transition of parenthood of Emily. Between everyone doting on her, I get lots of time to hang out with Justin, run errands, take naps, and do all of those things you don't get to do with a one year old. So a few of the fun things we did this week:

Ate delicious food, including this homemade pizza! All ingredients came from our favorite store- Fresh and Easy!



Hiked Squaw Peak- a mountain in downtown Phoenix.



We went to the temple lights at the Mesa Arizona temple.


Played in the back yard on the swing and watched for the ducks.

Comments

Popular Posts