Hooray For The Office


Since The Office is returning tonight I think everyone should post their favorite office quote. I know it is hard to pick just one, so you can put multiple if you would like. Here are few of the memories I hold dear.

"I want to clamp Michael's face in a George Foreman grill." - Jim

"I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. That's the think about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it." -Dwight

"It is an outrage, that's all. They're making a huge, huge mistake. Let's see Josh replace these people. Let's see Josh find another Stanley. You think Stanley's grow on trees? Well they don't. There is no Stanley tree. Do you think the world is crawling with Phyllises? Show me that farm. With Phyllises and Kevins sprouting up all over the place. Ripe for the plucking. Show me that farm." - Michael

There are SO many more, but here is the last one...
"I saved a life- my own. Am I a hero? I really can't say. But, yes." -Michael



Comments

Van Dusenators said…
"I wish I could mestruate. If I could menstruate, I wouldn't have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore.I'd just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus I'd be more in tune with the moon and the tides."
-Dwight
I.D. badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
Unknown said…
"AIDS is not funny. Believe me, I have tried. There are certain topics that are off-limits to comedians: JFK, AIDS, the Holocaust. The Lincoln assassination just recently became funny: 'I need to see this play like I need a hole in the head.' And I hope to someday live in a world where a person could tell a hilarious AIDS joke. It's one of my dreams."

Michael Scott

Popular Posts