YAAAY! We Graduated!!!

Grrrrr, we're real cougars
Emily had a photo shoot in the tulips after our graduation lunch
She also got a big hug from a moose

We're in that big mass of black somewhere.  Elder Bednar was our keynote speaker
Grandma and Grandpa Van Dusen, us, and Great Grandma Connie and Great Grandpa Ron
Great Grandma Alice, Grandma Radean, us, and Grandpa Shawn
We sacrificed our baby to the giant cougar

This week Allison and I graduated so we're finally done at BYU.  We graduated with the school of education so I felt a little out of place with all of the girls.  Elder Perry came to the ceremony and when he heard my major was exercise science we had a little 2-second interview on my physical fitness.  Apparently I passed and he gave me my diploma.  Grandma and Grandpa Pobst, Grandma and Grandpa Van Dusen, Great grandma Alice, and Great Grandma Connie and Great Grandpa Ron all came to visit.  Emily loved seeing her family and didn't lack for any attention this entire weekend

Comments

Congratulations you guys! This is Aaron by the way. It must feel great to know you're done. I'm getting there. I never told you yet, but I'm finishing my bachelor's in Economics, and I have only a few semesters left. I might consider a master's after, maybe not, but I was happy to realize that I like Econ a lot and that it was a semester shorter than the Real Estate Business Major (which I realized wasn't for me awhile ago). Anyway...I gotta call you sometime and catch up--hope to hear from you soon, and congrats again!
HAHAHA! Just noticed the last picture :)
Christi Pobst said…
CONGRATS! That is so great! What a blessing you both have degrees!
Julie Barnes said…
Congratulations! It is so fun that you got to walk together! All your pictures are so cute too. That big cougar is always fun to pose in front of!!!
Andrus Family said…
YAAAAAAA you made it new baby and all. What a huge accomplishment for you both!!! Great job.
how exciting! and little emily is so stinkin cute! congrats
Us Bailey's said…
It looks like you had way to much fun at graduation! I remember doing the same thing! I'm glad there are other BYU grads in this family! More people to stand up for it!
you rule...i love that you got your diploma without doing what they told you you had to do!!! good luck with the next stage of life :)
Congrats! I love the picture with the gigantic moose :) -L
Courtney N said…
Congrats on the graduation! College is easy compared to the real world.. welcome to reality! Im sure you guys will be fine!

Popular Posts