My Tag From Christi

20 years ago...
1. I was 4 years old
2. I was an Ewok for Halloween
3. I LOVED Paula Abdul (or would in the next couple of years)

10 years ago...
1. I was 14 years old
2. Freshman in High School
3. Probably my best cross country and track seasons

5 years ago...
1. I was 19 years old
2. Lived in T-Hall as a freshman at BYU (T-Hall has since been knocked down)
3. Met my future husband

3 years ago...

1. I was 21 years old
2. I went to a semester at BYU-Hawaii
3. Went to Europe (Germany, France & Spain) with my cousin Heather

1 year ago...

1. I was 23 years old
2. I was about to find out I was pregnant with my precious little Emily
3. I had just got my first job as a full time teacher (which I turned down when I found out little Emily was coming)

So far this year...

1. I have become a Mom
2. I graduated from college
3. I am a much better cook

Yesterday...
1. Justin, Emily, and I went to the Living Waters Aquarium
2. Justin, Emily, and I went to Chadders (Utah's version of In-N-Out) for lunch
3. We went to Justin's mission reunion

Today...
1. Watched Conference
2. Went to grocery story
3. Went to the gym

Tomorrow...
1. Eat BIG yummy breakfast
2. Watch more conference
3. Go for a walk

In the next year...
1. Move
2. Maybe get my personal trainers license
3. Get back in shape!

Comments

Popular Posts