Pumpkin Splash 2017

Yesterday we went to the annual Pumpkin Splash. We had so much fun! The premise is that a city pool heats the water and fills the pool with tons of pumpkins. Most of the pumpkins are really large, but in the zero depth area are nice little ones for the littles. 



PUMPKIN PATCH!

























GAMES!
Lyla hit the games up right away so she could get some of the "cooler" prizes. Charlotte, Clara, and I meandered over later to play witch hat ring toss and candy corn bowling. Charlotte wasn't interested in tossing the rings, but she really thought stacking all of the cones was cool. It was pretty cute watching Charlotte try and put her vampire teeth in. 






POOL PLAYING!
From Clara: I loved doing the frog slide. I loved spending time with my family. I loved to do the glitter tattoos. I really wanted to do the stickers (on her pumpkin). I loved getting my pumpkin and I really loved playing with my mommy.


 From Lyla: All of the kids had lots of fun. Emily and Lyla liked the diving boards a lot. The diving boards went really high. There was a high dive and two little diving boards. Me and Emily had a diving board contest. I (Lyla) won. The contest was whoever had the best jumps. Daddy was the judge. We also played lots of games. I won a fan and a windmill. I loved the waterslides. I only went on the dark waterslide. I also loved the glitter tattoos. I got a princess crown that was silver sparkly. I didn't go in the bubble pit because the line was too long. I loved swimming. My pumpkin was really big. I couldn't carry it. I liked being with my family.






waiting to get dumped on



Baby's first tattoo



Until next year...







Comments

Popular Posts