Friday Interview- Charlotte


My favorite food: Noodles, black beans, & strawberries

Favorite things to learn: How to play with toys, how to play on the playgrounds, how to use a spoon

When I have free time I like to: Hold Alexa (speaker) and listen to music, play with toys in her room, play with magnets & pegs

My favorite books: Animals, Puppies book

My favorite shows or movies: She doesn't really watch t.v., but when I turn on Precious Puppies she is excited for a little bit. Lately she likes watching Clara's cartoons while she eats her breakfast. We also recently watched Homeward Bound, and she was pretty interested in that for a few minutes

Things I do well: snuggle, throw balls, play on playgrounds, help put on her shoes, put her pegs in a peg board, dance, say her sisters names, do a few signs, starting to talk a little, talks a lot of gibberish

Things I need to practice: Not having a pacifier, not whining, playing with other people

My favorite place to go: The park. She loves the slides and climbing up the stairs. She also really likes to dig in the sand with her shovel and bucket. The splash pad. She likes the water that shoots out of the ground, but DOES NOT like water that falls from buckets. While playing in the splash pad sprinklers she laughs and laughs. It is really fun to take her there. Zero entry swimming pools. She loves to be in the pool without a floaty on. She likes to slide around on her belly and lay down on her back. She is pretty much all smiles while we're swimming. 

My favorite family activities: Bike rides. There is a walking path close to our house where there are lots of wild bunnies, quail, and road runners. She rides in the ibert seat on the bike and is always so happy when we go for rides. Going to the park. She loves to follow her sisters around through the playground.

My favorite thing to do outside: Bike rides

My favorite thing to do at my house: Play in the backyard with her sisters. Emily takes her on the trampoline. She likes to climb up the ladder and go down the slide on the swing set. She likes to push her big blow up balls around. Unlike her sisters, she doesn't really care for the swings. Play with Tank. Tank is our chinchilla and while still pretty scared of it, Charlotte loves for Emily to take her downstairs to see it. Take baths. She loves to play with her toys and scoot around in the water. She's even getting old enough to follow directions when it's time to get washed. Make Messes. We have to lock the pantry, because she loves to go in and rummage. She is particularly good at emptying out cupboards, bins of toys, and currently at this very moment making a mess with the DVDs. Bedtime. At bed time she likes to get her blanket and pacifier and then snuggle with mom or dad in the rocking chair right before going to sleep. She is the best little girl at going to sleep. Both at napvtime and bed time, you simply lay her in bed and she goes to sleep. 

My favorite song: Classic, Sing Soundtrack. Charlotte loves to dance, so any time we need to cheer her up, we turn on music. She also really likes the Toddler Dance Radio station on Pandora.

When I get up in the morning I like to: Eat oatmeal and "Go" somewhere.



From her sisters:
Emily: Charlotte is so cute and she loves Tank and all animals. She especially loves goats and puppies. I like it when she says "EmyEmyEmy." When I say, "Let's go see Tank," she squeals and comes running towards me. She loves oatmeal. Sometimes she tries to play my cello. I also love when I take her onto the piano and she plays the piano. I love when she dances to music, it is so cute. My favorite thing about her is how she loves to say words. The funniest thing she does is when she sees a dog she runs to it yelling, "puppypuppypuppy," but then she is terrified of it. Sometimes she likes them though. 

Lyla: Charlotte is one of our favorite babies. She is really cute. Sometimes when Mom says, "Lyla, come here." Charlotte will say "Lyla! Lyla!" Charlotte has a cousin named Elliot. They like to play together. Charlotte loves dogs, cats, horses, and lots of animals. She is really cute. Sometimes she says "puppypuppypuppy." Last night, we watched a movie about 2 dogs and 1 cat. She kept yelling "puppy." One time we were taking pictures. Charlotte was so cute. I like when we get to ride bikes together.

Clara: I like to sneak Charlotte snacks. Charlotte's dancing is funny.


Comments

Popular Posts