Aunt Camille Comes to Town-Part 1


A few weeks ago my sister Camille came to town. She has been living in Paris and other parts of France for past 18 months serving as a Missionary for our church. We were really excited for her to come visit. Unfortunately our weather was really YUCKY.
One day we did take the T downtown to Boston Common, the Public Gardens, and to just explore the city.
Our first stop was the carousel at Frog pond. Emily of course picked the kitty to ride on.
While we were at the Public Garden we took a ride around the pond in the swan boat. It isn't exactly a thrill ride so we had to point things out to Emily to keep her occupied. We did see some turtles sunbathing on a long.
One of my favorite parts of the Public Garden is the duck statues. There's the mamma duck and all of her babies. So here I am as the mamma duck with my little babies.
Camille's turn. The girls smile much better with her.
The title of this photo is, "The Beauty of Being a Baby."
You can just sleep. Whenever. Where ever.

After the Garden we walked down the shopping street Newbury Street and had lunch at an outside diner. I thought I would capture the view from my seat. Boston really is a cool city.
Anyhow, we had lots of fun with Camille and Emily still asks me when she's coming back.

Comments

Popular Posts