The Minnie, Mickey & Emily Show

So while we were at Disneyland this time we had a really random experience. Emily and I were waiting in a long line to meet a character and she started to climb on a fence. A friendly worker came over and I thought I was going to be in trouble, but she just sat down and started talking to us. As we got closer to the character I pulled out a book I was using as an autograph book. It was a book of Emily's pictures from previous trips to DisneyLand. Anyhow the worker thought it was pretty cute and that was that. Well then she asked which characters we still needed to meet. We told her Mickey and someone else I can't remember. So she told me what times they were coming out and said if I waited in that area she would let Emily go first and now wait in line. Sounded good to me. So we hung around for about 10 minutes and munched on yummy candy. To our lucky surprise not only Mickey came out, but Minnie did too. Even though we were standing right there it is unreal how fast those lines form. Anyways, our worker friend says to the crowd something along the lines of, "Emily's first" and marches Emily right up. Emily does her thing and runs up to give them hugs. Then the worker takes Emily's Disneyland book and reads the entire thing page by page to Mickey and Minnie. It was pretty cute and took a little while. All this time, Emily is getting squeezed and fought over by Mickey and Minnie. It was a good couple minutes that the three of them hung out together. It was pretty cute and much better than the usual rush to get in, snap your picture, and get out.




Comments

Jenna said…
Super cute! Emily's so lucky!
Heather said…
Emily is too cute! I love that loves Disney Land and the characters too. And how cute is it that she gives them hugs and poses for a pic!!

Popular Posts