My Friend Nash

Nash is my friend Jamie's little boy who was born just a couple months after Emily. She has tons of boyfriends at this point in her life, but Nash was definitely one of the first. We (well mostly me) were so excited that Jamie and was going to be in Arizona for a few days that I was going to be there too. Nash is so funny! His dad plays disc golf pretty intensely, so I hear, and Nash is following in his footsteps. My mom had these paper coasters out for Emily & Westin to play with and Nash instantly noticed them and took his pose for his approach to throw it as a disc. It was SO funny/cute/impressive. Thanks for coming over and visiting for a little while Jamie, I can't wait to see you guys again!!!



Comments

robinsons said…
Allison this is so sweet. I love those pictures. Thanks for posting them

Popular Posts