Cute Cousins & Christmas Clothes

One of my favorite things to do being a mother of a little girl is get the Easter dress and the Christmas dress. This year I saw Emily's and knew it was perfect, perfect, perfect. So my brother and his wife were great enough to snap some pictures of Emily. This first picture is my favorite of Emily. I love how happy and beautiful she is.
Here is Emily and I. We took pictures after church and Justin had already changed out of his church clothes otherwise he would have been there too.
Now here is Emily with her cousin Westin. Emily LOVES her cousins. She especially loves to hold them. Doesn't Westin look so comfortable??

One of my favorite pictures ever. I love that Emily is looking up and Westin is looking down. I don't know, I just love it. Plus it shows how stinking stylish both of this little ones are.

Comments

ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE that dress! The hair band is amazing and I am so with you on the Christmas and Easter dress thing! I just can't wait until Easter now! HOORAY for GIRLS! (and boys too it is also pretty fun to pick their clothes).

Popular Posts