So Much To Post, So Little Time

Dear Friends,

I have not forgotten about my blog. Quite the opposite actually. We have had SO many events to blog about lately that I have been too busy having fun and not leaving enough time to journal in between adventures. I will catch up- soon. However, in the meantime Justin and I are busy PACKING (not fun).

We are leaving on Sunday to start our trek out to Boston. We will be in Arizona for a few days and take probably 4 to get to Boston from there. We FINALLY found an apartment out there and we will be living in Belmont.

So, that is why I have not posted in a long time and it may be a little longer before I can actually sit down and catch up!!

I hope everything is going well for you and your families!!
Love ya!
Allison

Comments

Oh what a fun trek that will be! I'm glad you found an apartment and I hope it is a fabulous one! When you get all settled I need your address!
-Lindsey
If you are driving through Utah you can stay at my house. I knwo you wont be but it would be fun to see you. GOOD LUCK

Popular Posts