So Big! So Much Fun!

There a place in town, Jump 'n Shout, where kids can come and play a couple hours a week. There are inflatable slides, bounce houses, trampolines, mats, and toys. Emily loves it. Below are pictures of her climbing up the biggest slide by herself for the first time. She climbed all the way up and slid down. She's getting bigger and more adventurous every day!

**sidenote** a lady that is in our ward taught me to teach emily to go down on slides on her belly feet first. It is so nice because she can go on most slides without any help. Amazing.

Comments

Julie Barnes said…
Such fun! Emily is quite the adventurer! I wish we had one of those to go play at! Next time I am in CA we will have to get together there! :)
How fun! I love that she is so adventurous!
Us Bailey's said…
That looks like fun! We've taken Joel to the park and are still trying to teach him the little slide. He would much rather go up and down stairs! Emily looks fearless- that is a long ways up there!
camille & coryn said…
I love this baby...she looks so small!
You almost can't see her on that thing :) I am still mad at myself for not calling you when we were in San Diego. Sorry I am lame.
Christi Pobst said…
so fun! She is so cute! We can't wait to see her again!

Popular Posts