A Fun Week

We had a few little celebrations this week that I neglected to blog about. The first would be Emily is now 6 months old! I can't believe it. I look at her and don't even see my little baby anymore. She is growing into a beautiful little girl. Recently she has started eating baby food, saying "dadada", reaching for her mommy, laughs, and has her own distinct little personality. We get stopped constantly and asked if our baby is "always this happy." She really is. We sure love her. 

Justin and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We celebrated by going to a delicious restaurant in Huntington Beach. It was on the second level of a building overlooking the ocean. It was so fun and nice to spend time together, just the two of us. Matt and Christi (brother and sis-in law) watched Emily for us. After dinner we walked through a street market and down on a pier. It was a wonderful night full of reminiscing and just enjoying being in love. 


I don't have a picture of this specific event but it was too funny. We took Emily swimming again yesterday. This is probably the first time she actually enjoyed it. She layed in her little floaty thing, scooted her body forward so her head could rest on the back part and just chilled in the water. It was too cute. It is moments like this that I know she is definitely suppose to be MY daughter (I love just floating around swimming pools). So we had a good time. 

OH! Last little update- Justin and I were called to be Primary Teachers. We teach the 9-10 year olds. This is especially fun for me because they are 3-4th graders which is MY FAVORITE age to teach at school and now I get to teach them at church. We met our class last week and they were all little sweethearts with hilarious personalities. I know we are going to have a great time. 

Comments

Us Bailey's said…
so cute! emily i growing so big! We need to get all these babies together again! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN! Joel is helping me push buttons- aren't they a bundl of joy?!
Megan said…
Wow, looking at this picture it looks a lot like my baby... crazy. VERY cute baby btw

Popular Posts