Who Is That Baby?

Comments

way too funny! it's like she is trying to move to see if the "other baby" will move too! and the giggling is seriously the best part about having a baby...
L said…
Oh my gosh - I could watch these videos all day. She is so cute!!!!
Jiggle Johnson said…
I can't believe how big she is!! She is so adorable! I love her little laugh.
Us Bailey's said…
I think that is the cutest thing in the entire world! Joel loves the mirror too, but he just sits and giggles and smiles at his reflexion! Emily is just a cutie! We need to all get together sometime and get pictures of all these babies!
Haha, she's so entertained by herself, I love it! I wonder at what age kids start understanding the concept behind a mirror? She's a cutie!
seems like california is treating you all quite nicely. your little baby is getting so cute, she already is cute but she keeps doing more cute things

Popular Posts