Father's Day at Our House

Father's Day was fun at our house. It started with breakfast in bed for Emily and Justin. Emily decided that she wanted to have Cherry Limeade flavored food, so she knocked over Justin's drink. As you can see though, she had a good time. She had a good time having daddy daughter time. 


Above was Justin's present. I made him a little twist on the traditional coupon book. It wasn't so much a book as it was a jar of candy with coupons stuck in it. I practiced digital scrapbooking for all of the coupons. I found it fun to personalize each one with pictures of Justin and Emily. 

Emily wore her "I love Daddy" outfit to church. It was pretty cute. 

This isn't from that day, but I love it anyways. Justin is a great dad to Emily. She and I are the luckiest girls in the world!

Comments

Julie Barnes said…
Those digital scrapbooking pages are so cool! I don't even know how to do those! Wow! Looks like you guys had a fun Father's Day. I am jealous you are living in Southern California now! We hope to be down to visit my family at the end of July...we'll have to meet up! Emily is growing up so fast, she is so adorable!
Karolyn said…
Looks like a fun fathers day! You are so cute and creative Allison! I love your non-traditional coupon book!
Us Bailey's said…
How fun! Did Justin like his first father's day? I like your coupon candy jar- I will have to remember it for next year! Oh, and To answer your questions Mike and I met at the singles ward (long long story) and we weighed Joel at a friends house and he is 19 lbs. Not quite 20, but awfully close! How much does Emily weigh now?

Popular Posts