The Many Faces of Sweet Emily



This slide show does a great job of showing some of Emily's cutest faces. One of my personal favorites is the lip pucker. She is starting early with it, and bummer for her Justin and I just laugh at her. The reason it is probably my favorite though is right after I had her and Justin brought her over for me to see her she had her lip puckered. It was adorable. The other little girl in some of the pictures is Ashtyn, my cousin Stacey's daughter. Ashtyn is 10 days older than Emily. I hope you enjoy her cute faces. Thanks to Christi (my sister in law) for taking the lovely photos.

Comments

mel said…
The lip pucker is adorable! She'll know how to get her way when she grows up...guess she'll take after Allison ;). You know I love you. Um, and even though I couldn't see the whole outfit I think it's super cute!
Lindsey
Okay, so that last comment was me, Lindsey, but I was logged in as my aunt because I was helping her with her blog template...so sorry if that's confusing :)
Christi Pobst said…
Dang! Those pictures did turn out really good! I am excited to come and take some more!

Popular Posts