Emily's New Toy- My Lifesaver

This week I bought Emily a Baby Einstein play mat. This is such a fun little toy! She loves looking at lights, and the playmat has a sun that blinks colors right above her (she is staring at it in the first picture). There are lots of little dangly things for her to try and focus on. It is so cute watching her coo, smile, flair her arms, and kick her legs. The BEST part about it, is it entertains her long enough for me to do my hair, do an exercise video, or eat a meal in peace.

Comments

So adoreable!! Max always enjoyed his toy like that for about 6 minutes and then he was done :) Emily is so cute!
So fun! I'm glad you found an attention catcher!
Christi Pobst said…
This is so fun! I can't wait for our trip up there! It will be so nice (freezing) and relaxing!
Us Bailey's said…
Those are wonderful! We have a toy kind of like that that light's up and makes music. Joel loves it and so do I!

Popular Posts