Lyla's Birthday Party

Lyla turned 2 this week and we celebrated Care Bear style. I actually had too much fun planning her party. 

Here is the invite we sent to lots and lots of friends. 

This is our food table. Mostly rainbow themed with a dash of Care Bear here and there.

My friend Brittney made these awesome cupcakes for me. 
 Here's my Care Bear cake. 
 Fruit Rainbow

Veggie Rainbow & Care Bear gummy bears (sent from Arizona because a dollar store had them!!- thanks Mom).

Rainbow lollipops for the big kids.

The beautiful birthday girl.

For additional fun we had
bounce house
trampoline
swing set
ball pit
rainbow noodle necklaces
design your own "belly badge"










The birthday crew.

The birthday girl blowing out her candles.

Rainbow cake!

Opening presents.

It was such a fun party. I am so glad we were able to celebrate Lyla with all of our wonderful Boston friends. I don't know what we would do without them!

Comments

party planner extraordinaire! Way to go Allison. Such a cute girl too :)
Rachel said…
That looks like a seriously fun party!!
Courtney N said…
Wow! What a party! P.S. Tell Justin "Happy Birthday" from me!
Mindy said…
I'm so sad we missed this! Sadie woke up with a nasty runny nose and a cough. We didn't want to share that with out friends. We miss you guys already!!
Coolest birthday ever! I am way impressed with all the kids you had and all the treats and all the games and toys. I wish I was invited to that party! That rainbow cake was amazing, I've seen so many of those bleed well done. You have some Lucky kids!!
You put together the most amazing and fun parties ever! Wish I could have been there.
mackyton said…
Nice post! Happy birthday to the little one! It is my nephew’s birthday also next month and I have shortlisted some of the home studios NYC for his birthday celebration. I am glad I came across this post before his birthday as I got some cool ideas for the party.

Popular Posts