Shane's & Splash Pad


 The girls and I have started our summer 2012 adventure, by flying to Arizona. I suppose getting out here will be my next post. Anyways, as you can imagine Arizona in June is pretty warm, so we've been spending a lot of time in water. Last night for dinner we went to my favorite, Shane's Rib Shack. Dinner was a little crazy. Someone..cough cough Lyla cough cough... didn't want to sit still and eat, so I only got a few bites in. Oh well. Afterward the girls ran around in the sprinklers in the courtyard. Lyla was hamming it up. First off, she loved the sprinklers, but she would make the funniest faces when she got splashed by the water. It was a nice warm summer evening with a jazz band playing in the background and 2 insanely cute girls, so even though dinner was nuts, dessert was great!   
 



Comments

Popular Posts