Emily's Funnies

After swimming the other day I wrapped a towel around my waist. Emily saw me and said, "Mom, that towel really doesn't look good on you."

"Mom, would you like to join me for underwater ballet dancing class?"

While trying to convince Lyla she wanted to watch Phineas and Ferb more than Mickey Mouse she said, "Lyla, these guys are SO funny. You will never believe what they are going to do!"

"Seriously mom?!" (all the time)

So many many more, but I forget before I can write them down. We sure love our sassy pants.

Comments

Courtney N said…
LOL! I totally see her point. Phineas and Ferb are pretty funny! I always try to get baby Brodee to watch it with me in stead of Sponge Bob!
Kristin said…
Little kids are hysterical! I take notes in my phone so I can remember their sillies

Popular Posts