Those Girls Have GOT To Be Sisters

When Emily I was born I looked at that little girl and thought, "This is the most beautiful baby to ever be placed on this Earth." I know- ALL mom's think that. Fast forward 3 years to when I delivered Lyla. Lyla's birth was a little crazy for me and I was kind of loopy at the exact moment Lyla came out. They doctor gave me my new precious baby and I thought I was dreaming. Lyla looked EXACTLY like Emily. It was as if I had delivered twins, 3 years apart.

I keep waiting for Lyla to change drastically and have her own features that distinguish her apart from her sister. Check out these pictures and see if you can guess who is who.

Pretty crazy huh. I'm not complaining though. I think we made a pretty cute set of little girls.



Comments

Oh wow they do look a lot alike! They are both beautiful, I loved the 4 month update on Lyla!

Lindsey
Courtney N said…
Your girls are gorgeous!
Christi Pobst said…
I can tell them apart but only b/c we took most of Emily's pictures!
Love them and miss them!

Popular Posts