Somebody Loves her Daddy

Justin has started his second year of dental school, but really hasn't been gone a whole lot yet (it's day 2). Emily is really feeling the pain of it though. Here are some conversations from today.

1. (On our way to the park)
E: Mom, where is daddy at?
A: Daddy is at school today.
E. But I want him to be at our house!

2. (On our way to swimming lessons after Emily got in trouble for being mean at the park)
A: Emily, it really makes mommy sad when you are mean to your friends.
E: It makes me really sad when Daddy goes go school.

3. (Passing the dental office Justin worked at over the summer)
E: Mommy, let's go to Daddy's work so I can see him.

Not to mention that I had to wake her up from her nap to go pick Justin up. She was in a deep sleep until I said, "Let's go pick up daddy." Then it was jump out of bed and act as though she'd never been asleep at all.

I think I am no longer the favorite parent.

Comments

EmmaLee said…
I say enjoy it while it lasts. Ezra has recently switched to me being the favorite parent and I think I liked it better when he preferred Bob.
Kristin said…
we do most of the work and they LOVE their daddy's the best!!

Popular Posts