Growing up

(Is this what most teenage girls look like these days? Headphones on typing at their computers?)

We love the show Modern Family. One of my favorite scenes of all time (all tv shows included) is when the younger daughter doesn't want to be seen with her mom and then her mom totally embarrasses her in front of her friends about buying a training bra. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you are really missing out. Anyways, here is a little something Emily told me this morning.

I just told Emily she gets to go play at her friend Audrey's house...

Emily: "You can drop me off and pick me up later. I can go by myself Mom."

I suppose I'll wait in the car :).

Comments

Kristin said…
I hope when she's a teenager and you take a picture of her typing with headphones on she gives you the same big smile. What a cutie!

Popular Posts