Easter Morning

Easter morning was fun. It was cute telling Emily that the Easter Bunny had come to our house and hid her basket. She ran around the house with Justin trying to find it. She finally found it in the bathroom. What made it even more funny for me, is our house was a mess that morning. Total mess. We'd been so busy the last few days, it was just bad. I was joking with Justin that we could have put in the middle of the living room and it would have looked hidden. Anyways, here it is all full of fun things.
Here is our little sweetheart in her easter dress with her basket. I really need to redo this photoshoot since some of the trees are actually slightly bloomed now, so you may see a similar picture pop up in the next few days.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We certainly did. We especially enjoyed taking the time to think about the sacrifices our Savior made and the wonderful blessings we enjoy because of it. I am especially grateful that the Savior died, and rose again. I know that I also have the potential to that and live with my beautiful family forever.

Comments

What fun Easter festivities. Emily is adorable as always, I'm so excited to see both of you.

Where did you get Emily's cute basket? And those cupcakes Justin made are amazing! He is quite the baker. Did he use an icing tip, or whatever you call them, to make the grass???
Karolyn said…
Looks like a fun Easter! Emly looks very pretty in her Easter dress!

I just saw the limk to Camille's blog-I can nit believe she is old enough to serve a mission!!!

Popular Posts