Blustering Spring Day



I know I win the award for worst blogger of 2010, but I will try to do better.

Last Saturday if you looked out the window it looked like a beautiful day. The sun was shining so when our friends invited us to go kite flying, we jumped at the chance. Unfortunately it was freezing, but we still had a good time. This particular park had a large hill and a giant slide going down the hill. Emily had fun sliding down over, over, and over again. We are excited for spring to really happen and not just fake us out.


Comments

JENNY said…
Hey, maybe the headbands came in handy? Did you ever get them?
Wow that is a fun slide! It is already hotter than blazes here in Raleigh but we're loving the Spring!

Lindsey
Kristin said…
That looks like fun! We just flew kites a couple weeks ago and Reese would hit that slide solo. She's my little dare devil.
Remember Utah, and how it is still SNOWING. I love fake out spring, like you am dying to be outside again! I am super impressed with that big slide, way to go Emily!

Popular Posts