Really Cute Nap Time Dress

Ever since Halloween Emily asks me if she can wear her Minnie Mouse dress. I don't really let her because it is pretty intense of a dress. Too much poof/tulle for a wear around the house dress. So I've been wanting to make her a simplified Minnie Mouse dress. I found a tutorial online that shows how to make a dress from a bandana. I used two pieces of fabric cut to the size of bandanas. This little dress was so fun and easy (I made it while Emily took her nap) to make and Emily LOVES it. Sadly for her it is getting put away until her birthday, but I had to try it on her. Anyhow, the pictures don't quite do it justice, but this little dress may just be one of the cutest things I have ever made in my entire life.






Comments

EmmaLee said…
Well do you win the crafty award or what? Impressive, I wish I had your ambition to do things. If you were making this quiet book you would have been done months ago!
Christi Pobst said…
Fun!! I love it. Too bad we don't live closer now, we could make cute things together!
Kristin said…
Um, where's the link to the tutorial?!?!? that is so cute. Great Job!!!!!
Karolyn said…
Totally cute! What a fun idea! She looks adorable and Very happy in her new dress!
Unknown said…
So cute! I wish I had a girl to make one for! Poor Emmy, she got to try it on but has to wait for her birthday. :)

Popular Posts