Baby Logan Trip

So I can't believe it, I thought I had already blogged about this weeks ago! I went back to show Emily pictures of Baby Logan and I realized there weren't any! I can't believe I forgot that!!

Okay, so back to the beginning of October! Jessica (Justin's sister) had her cute little Baby Little in September so we went out for his baby blessing and for Jessica, Mike, and Logan to be sealed as a family. We had a wonderful time and were excited to be there for such special events in the Lainhart family.

Cute little Logan!
This is what happens when you fall asleep next to Justin & Kody in the car.
Emily, Kati, & Kody's matching shoes
Cousins :)
Happy Grandma & Grandpa

Comments

Megan said…
Wow, the picture of Emily and Logan I realized Emily looks like she has the Van Dusen eyes. Those are great eyes to have. The picture with stickers on her face is hilarious!
EmmaLee said…
I totally think that the top picture looks like Emily. You can tell they are related. What a nice dad to decorate her up like that!
Julie Barnes said…
So fun - great now Emily has a little cousin on that side to play with! Looks like you had a fun little trip. :)

Popular Posts