Manly things and Girly things

Jay - So this weekend I did some manly things, like fix our couch. When we moved it to Boston we were worried about weight so we took the useless bed inside of it out and I committed to build a wood frame inside. After much trial and error it is finished (we hope). Now it is getting a slipcover/reupholster but I'm putting up a photo just so this blog post isn't boring.

I also did some girly things like bake a pie. Our ward is having a pie contest and Allison signed us up to make two. I decided I needed to practice once before competition day. We got some really cheap peaches at this downtown market called Haymarket so I made a peach pie. It actually turned out really tasty.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

EmmaLee said…
I agree that the pie was very tasty. Bob and I still haven't sampled the cake I made, but we did eat all the pie you sent us home with. It was delicious!
radean said…
It looks really good also...
socal smitties said…
way to go there allison! so proud of ya! i miss your craftiness - who will i talk with crafts with??? well...love your pics!

Popular Posts